- The powerful motor can mix up to 14 cups of flour per batch.
- 10-speed control lever allows you to stir slowly or whip quickly.
- Mixing bowl comes with a one-piece pour shield to help keep your work area splatter-free.
- Instruction booklet includes mixing tips and recipes.
- Electronic speed sensor; auto shut-off; Soft Start minimizes splatter
- Wire whip, burnished flat beater, spiral dough hook, and pouring shield included
KitchenAid KP26M1X Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Bowl Lift Stand Mixer
Electronic speed sensor; auto shut-off; Soft Start minimizes splatter
The Professional 600 TM has a powerful motor that is crafted for commercial-style performance, the direct drive, all-steel gear transmission delivers unyielding power for professional results.
The mixer can effectively mix up to 14 cups of all-purpose flour per recipe and produce up to 8 pounds of mashed potatoes.
The Soft Start mixing feature helps minimize ingredient splatter and flour puff with gentle acceleration to selected speed after start-up.
Electronic Speed Sensor monitors operation to maintain precise mixer speed. Commercial-style motor protection automatically shuts off the mixer when overload is sensed to protect the motor.
Durable all-steel gears provide reliable service.
The mixer includes a 6-quart-capacity stainless-steel mixing bowl with a contoured handle, as well as a professional wire whip, a burnished flat beater, a spiral dough hook, and a one piece pouring shield.
Its multipurpose attachment hub with a hinged hub cover flips open to allow for easy installation of attachments.
The Professional 600 Series bowl-lift design raises the bowl into the mixing position, and its solid, truly seamless one-piece motor head design is easy to clean and comes in a variety of fashionable colors.
|Product Weight||9 pounds|