- Progress Invoicing In Phases
- Manage Journal Entries Quicker
- Minimize Errors With Default Accounts
- Add Banking Transactions In Batches
- Track Sales And Expenses With Ease
- Organize All Your Finances In One Place
Intuit QuickBooks 2012 For Mac
Purchase additional seats to give as many as five users simultaneous access
Get tips, tricks and advice on using QuickBooks for Mac with Little Square
Easily create professional looking invoices and track sales and expenses
Easily create and customize estimates, invoices and statements
Get a real-time snapshot of your business with customizable Company Snapshot
The Intuit QuickBooks 2012 For Mac (1-User) is accounting software for Apple Macintosh computers that helps you save time and get organized. Built specifically for the Mac OS, this user-friendly software looks and works in a way that will be familiar to you. Organize all your finances in one place so you can quickly find what you need. Create professional-looking invoices and track sales and expenses with ease. Get reliable records for tax time, too.
So, what's new in QuickBooks for Mac 2012? For starters, save time with redesigned sales forms that are more Mac-like, as well as the ability to add online banking transactions in batches. Find important information quickly with a better QuickBooks search, and invoice for projects in phases with Progress Invoicing. Minimize errors by setting default accounts for key banking tasks, and manage journal entries quicker than ever before! Finally, you can now create multiple time sheets with a single click.
New and Improved Features for 2012
- Save Time With Redesigned Sales Forms That Are More Mac-Like
- Sales forms have been updated with a new "Mac-like" look and feel. New customer history panel summarizes customer information such as open invoices, balances, and notes for simpler review. For quicker browsing, see your transactions in a list. Improved tables with adjustable columns and multiline descriptions give your data a cleaner look. Change the width of columns on select windows to show more of the data you need and less of the data you don't.
- Save Time By Adding Online Banking Transactions In Batches
- Now, you can enter transactions directly from your financial institution into QuickBooks in batches--instead of just one at a time! QuickBooks automatically creates rules to rename payees downloaded from your financial institution. You can then easily batch enter transactions.
Please note: Online services vary by participating financial institutions and may be subject to application approval, and additional terms, conditions and fees. Supports Web Connect and Direct Connect.
- Find Important Information Quickly With Better QuickBooks Search
- Search names, transaction types, amounts and dates, and use filters to refine your results. You can also access recent or saved searches.
- Invoice For Projects In Phases With Progress Invoicing
- Invoice in phases by line item or percentage of the estimate, and easily track how much has been invoiced and what's remaining. Job history reports provide additional details.
- Reduce Errors By Setting Default Accounts For Key Banking Tasks
- Set up specific accounts to pay bills, pay sales tax, write checks and deposit funds.
- Manage Journal Entries Quicker Than Ever
- It's now easier than ever to enter and navigate journal entries with the latest updates, such as Next and Previous buttons, auto numbering and auto-fill in the memo field.
- Create Multiple Time Sheets With One Click
- Save time entering similar time sheets by duplicating the last sheet for an employee. The increased character limit in the notes section enables you to capture more details.
- Shortcuts And Menus
- Save time with keyboard shortcuts and contextual (aka "right click") menus
- More Complete Descriptions And Notes
- See full item description on estimates, invoices and other forms on screen. Descriptions and notes now wrap to multiple lines to show the full detail, without you having to click into the field or generate a print preview.
Previously-Existing Features Retained From Earlier Versions
- Track time, mileage and bill expenses to clients.
- Payment Options
- Accept credit and debit cards.
Please note: Requires Intuit Merchant Service for QuickBooks for Mac (sold separately); subject to application approval. Debit card transactions are processed as Signature Debit which does not require entering a PIN code. See http://payments.intuit.com/legal.jsp for details.
- Create and print deposit slips (slips sold separately).
- Automatically populate and print 1099s for independent contractors and federal filing (forms sold separately).
- Report Data
- Export report data to Excel and Numbers
Please note: Numbers is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc. Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09. Microsoft Excel integration requires Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac.
- Batch Email
- Email invoices, sales receipts, credit memos, etc. in batches, along with a custom message.
Please note: Outlook integration requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 for Mac (not included).
- Home Page
- Simple page lets you access data and everyday tasks quickly.
- Company Snapshot
- Get a real-time, customizable overview of your business.
- Customer, Vendor and Transaction Centers
- Organize and easily search data.
- Report Center
- Enables you to quickly search more than 115 reports and flag favorites.
- Maps and Directions
- See a map or get directions to a customer or vendor's address in the customer and vendor centers.
- Multiple Users Simultaneously
- Up to 5 users can work in QuickBooks for Mac at the same time!
Please note: Version only includes number of user licenses specified in product name. Can add more user licenses for a fee. Each version can support a maximum of 5 user licenses. All copies of QuickBooks for Mac must be the same version year.
- Control Access
- Easily set individual user permissions for up to 8 activity areas to control access to sensitive information.
- Layout Designer
- Lets you customize forms.
Please note: QuickBooks for Windows templates are not transferable to QuickBooks for Mac.
- Familiar Mac-Like Tools
- Allow you to customize reports more easily.
- Visit Little Square
- This free online magazine, created especially for QuickBooks for Mac users, helps answer your questions (Internet access required).
- Company Set Up Assistant
- Lets you set up QuickBooks in minutes.
- Guide Me
- Get help completing key tasks.
- Receive in-product help when you need it
- Phone Support
- Up to a 60 min phone session free with one of our Intuit QuickBooks experts.
Please note: Call with a technical support representative within 30 days of completing your QuickBooks registration. One phone call for up to 60 minutes (cannot be redeemed in increments) per registering customer allowed within the qualifying period. Additional Terms and Conditions apply.
- Synchronize Contacts With Mac OS Address Book
- Never enter a phone number or address twice. Save typing time and errors by easily syncing contact information between QuickBooks and your Mac Address Book, cell phone, PDA or other iSync-compatible applications. Activate QuickBooks Contact Sync and selected contacts appear automatically in Address Book. Update a contact in Address Book and the changes automatically appear in QuickBooks. Leave the feature active to keep contact information, including email addresses, up-to-date at all times.
Please note: For Pro, Premier, and Enterprise: Outlook synchronization requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook tool, available for free at http://www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync/. For Mac: Address Book is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc. Synchronization with mobile phones and PDAs requires an iSync 2.1-supported phone or PDA. For a list of supported devices, visit http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/isync/devices.html.
- Add Reminders To iCal
- QuickBooks integrates with iCal to remind you to print invoices and checks or pay bills in one consolidated calendar--ensuring that you never miss a bill payment. Just check the box next to "Show in iCal" on any invoice and a reminder is added to your calendar. If you later decide to change the payment terms on the invoice in QuickBooks, iCal is automatically updated with the new due date.
Please note: iCal is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc.
- Prevent Data Loss By Backing Up Your File To MobileMe
- Prevent data loss by backing up your QuickBooks file to MobileMe. Choose one-time or ongoing automatic backup. You can restore it at any time.
Please note: Requires paid MobileMe account, available separately from Apple, Inc.
- Manage Payroll And Payroll Taxes, Offer Direct Deposit
- QuickBooks Payroll for Mac enables you to easily manage payroll online and export data into your QuickBooks software. Direct Deposit sold separately.
Please note: Requires paid subscription, EIN and Internet access. For Mac: Requires Intuit QuickBooks Payroll for Mac. Additional fees apply. Internet access required. Adobe Reader is required to print checks and forms. Service not available in Canada. Payroll for Windows is integrated in the product.
- Share Data With Your Accountant Or Other Windows Based Users
- Share your QuickBooks data with Windows-based users, like your accountant. Send a Mac file to a Windows user and that user can update and send it back. Just click the toolbar icon: "Backup to QuickBooks Windows". As QuickBooks creates the backup, it simultaneously creates a PDF file of easy instructions for opening and sending back the file. Send both files to your accountant or a Windows user.
Optional Support: QuickBooks Care Plus Plans (Not Included)
- 24/7 Unlimited Phone Support
- QuickBooks experts can help answer your questions, transfer your data during the upgrade process, provide tips and make fixes on the fly!
- Online Backup Of Critical Business Documents
- Protect your business with automatic online backups of your QuickBooks data and other important files.
- Mobile Access to Customer And Sales Data
- Create invoices and access customer and sales data on the go.
- QuickBooks Data Recovery Service
- If your QuickBooks file gets damaged while you're an active plan member, we'll help you get it restored.
- Efficiency-Boosting Learning Tools
- Free Learning QuickBooks Download and a 15% discount on the popular Mastering QuickBooks class by Real World Training
New to QuickBooks?
Find out why QuickBooks is the #1 best selling small business accounting software1.
Built for your Mac
- Synchronize contacts with Address Book so you never have to enter an address or phone number twice2
- Add reminders to iCal so you can be reminded to print invoices and checks or to pay bills in one consolidated calendar 2
- Protect important data by backing up files to MobileMe and restore it at anytime3
- Export data to Numbers or Excel, your QuickBooks formatting goes with it4
Set up in minutes, easy to learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Guide Me helps you quickly become familiar with key tasks (like creating invoices) until you're ready to work on your own
- Get tips, tricks and advice on using QuickBooks for Mac with Little Square5
Special offer: Get up to 60 minutes with a QuickBooks expert free for 30 days6
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily – enter, track and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks 7
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with 115+ easy-to-use reports
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business with customizable Company Snapshot
QuickBooks for Mac 2012 helps you become more organized, so you can save time -- now with a redesigned, more Mac-like interface.
Complete your frequent tasks in fewer steps
|Recommended By LGeOO||Yes|