- Beeps and flashes green when the garage door closes.
- Audio and visual signal alerts you when your door has closed or fails to close
- Long range 2-way communication tells you if your door closed or failed to close
- Give warning tone and flashes red when the garage door does not close properly
- Remote provides an AUDIBLE AND VISUAL signal, telling the user whether their garage door did or did not close
- 915-Frequency remote that works with the genie revolution Series opener models 1000, 1200, & 1500 only
Genie Garage Door Opener Close Confirm Remote and Monitor GLRN-R
Beeps and flashes green when the garage door closes.
The innovative Closed Confirm remote and Network Adapter accessories finally answer the question: Did I close my garage door? The network adapter plugs into the back port of the garage door opener and expands the communication capability of your opener.
One network adapter can communicate with multiple additional accessories and allows the opportunity for a steady stream of new products and innovation, such as home automation.
The Closed Confirm™ remote is one of many devices the Network Adapter can communicate with. This remote provides an AUDIBLE AND VISUAL signal, telling the user whether their garage door did or did not close.
The remote emits a beep and flashes a green light, assuring confirmation that the door has closed successfully.
If the garage door does not close properly, a warning tone will sound and a red light will flash. This unique feature provides additional convenience, security and peace of mind for every outing.
This remote has a sleek and compact design and can operate up to three openers with network adapters.